AIR-POWERED THREAD ROLLING ATTACHMENTS
- Winter’s exclusive air powered radial in-feed design virtually eliminates part deflection and associated flaking.
- A single cam can be used throughout the entire size range.
- Equalized thread rolling pressure.
- Eliminates side pressure.
- Adjust pitch diameter, even while the machine is running.
TANGENTIAL-STYLE THREAD ROLLING HEAD
Our Tangential thread rolling attachment has many of the same features as our air powered attachments.
- Fast setup.
- No tool required for pitch adjustment
- Solid carbide roll pins.
- No adapter required for many machines.
- Large capacity range.
- Easily converts to air powered radial in-feed.
- Most models available.
DETROIT STYLE PARTS & ATTACHMENTS
C. J. Winter Machine Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Brinkman International Group, Inc., acquired the Detroit Thread Rolling Attachment and Detroit Thread Roll product line from Detroit Tool Industries. Please be advised that it is C. J. Winter’s intention to continue to support the Detroit line of attachments and parts as well as their thread rolling dies. In fact, we look forward to sharing our extensive experience and our complementary product offerings in the thread rolling industry.
109 DOVETAIL TOOL HOLDER
These tool holders are designed to be operator friendly, and to be more versatile than other shave tools that are now available.
- High quality construction.
- Close tolerance allows for easy adjustments.
- Reduces chatter on the work piece.
131 SLIDE GIB RETROFIT
For the fourth Position Davenport Style Adjustable Tool Slides. Utilizing Expansion Style Gib Technology
- Special wear resistant material and surface treatment dramatically increases Gib life.
- Virtually eliminates Gib adjustments allowing closer part tolerances and decreased down time.
- Maintains “New Slide” accuracy.
- Virtually eliminates rebuilds.
132 EG SERIES REVERSIBLE TOOL SLIDE
The new Winter Model 132EG (patent # 6,237,453)
- Reversible – 1st or 2nd position on Davenports – reduce inventory
- Precision-fit dovetail expansion Gib – 5-10 times longer life
- Steel Precision construction – Extended range of applications
- Hardened tool area – reduce slide chatter
For close to 40 years, C. J. Winter has manufactured and provided the finest quality and the greatest selection of standard and custom thread rolls. During this period, our organization has worked closely with the screw machine industry, and has gained extensive experience in design, manufacture and application of many kinds of thread rolls.
PIPE THREAD ROLLING SYSTEM
C.J. Winter offers an exclusive process that allows up to 50% longer roll life and improved thread quality.
- Patented match taper design helps eliminate flaking and slivering.
- Radial in-feed and equalized thread rolling pressure eliminates part deflection.
- Improved thread concentricity.
- Exclusive process matches large diameter of the thread roll to the large diameter of the part blank.
- Eliminates mismatch to thread rolls and attachment “walking” on the part.
Think Big… Think Fast… Think C. J. Winter… world leader in machine dies. Quality. Delivery. Selection. When your thread rolling application calls for machine dies and you need them ASAP, you can count on C. J. Winter to come through for you.
In fact, C. J. Winter typically can meet your exacting thread roll specifications a full 2 to 3 weeks faster than our leading competition.
Give us your specs, and we’ll give you our BEST. For unmatched combination of precision, fast turnaround and competitive pricing, call C. J. Winter today.
ROTARY RADIAL ATTACHMENTS
MODEL 234SA OVERVIEW
- Model 234SA Rotary Radial Attachments for Hydromat Rotary Transfer Machines
- Greater Production Flexibility
- Better Thread Quality
- Quick and Easy Set-Up
- Less Machine Interference
- Adjacent-to-Shoulder Threading Capabilities
MODEL 234SA FEATURES
- Thread rolling capacity from #0-80 to 3/4-32, 1/4″ NPT to 3/8″ NPT all with one head
- Works with standard Hydromat recessing spindle
- Close-to-shoulder rolling within .125″ depending on the application
- Thread lengths have a maximum workface of .750″
- In most cases the Model 234 can roll threads behind a shoulder or on both sides of a shoulder at the same time
- Complete control over roll in feed and RPM
- Timing compensator reduces or eliminates most thread rolling problems
- 0″ head diameter fits the tightest applications
- Compact 4.0″ height from spindle to nose
Please see www.cjwinter.com for more info on CJ Winter Machine Technologies