Loc-Line Modular System
THE BASIC SHAPE OF THIS BALL AND SOCKET DESIGN
IS THE KEY TO THE LOC-LINE SYSTEM.
The Loc-Line system is available in four different hose diameters along with a multitude of nozzles, fittings and accessories suitable to virtually every industry. Sizes available: 1/4″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 2 1/2″ and adapters are available to combine most sizes. Loc-Line is offered in kits and bulk packaging to make buying easier. Loc-Line is also available in different colors. Whatever your demands, there’s a package to fit your needs. Most importantly, Loc-Line Modular Hose is made in the U.S.A.
modularhose.com – every part in every color
- Loc-Line’s unique ball and socket design is fully hand adjustable in both position and length
- Bending doesn’t decrease the inside diameter and it won’t kink or fatigue like copper tubing.
- Unlike metal hoses, Loc-Line won’t damage machine tool cutters if contact occurs.
- Loc-Line is electrically non-conductive. It is ideal for use as an EDM flushing hose.
- Loc-Line has no internal positioning rod that can break or restrict flow.
- Repeated positioning is easy and it will stay in position without any spring-back. Creep due to machine vibration is eliminated.
Loc-Line 1/2″ System
The 1/2″ System is our most commonly sold system for Screw Machine applications.
The 1/2″ Loc-Line system offers excellent combinations for fantastic results. There are a variety of sockets, fittings, reducers, valves, nozzles, and adapters.
1/2″ System 20-30 PSI 478 gal/hour
The tapered skirt design of Loc-Line allows full articulation of the ball without cutting off any flow as do round skirt designs
General Loc-Line Information:
- Line Pressure & Flow Rates:
- 1/4″ System 30-50 PSI 250 gal/hour
- 1/2″ System 20-30 PSI 478 gal/hour
- 3/4″ System 10-20 PSI 1,140 gal/hour
- Temperature Specifications:
- Melting Point: 329º F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 170º F
- 1/2″ Valve Specifications:
- Full 1/2″ inside diameter
- Maximum working pressures:
- 1/2″ Hose: 20 PSI
- 1/2″ In-Line Valve: 20 PSI
- 1/2″ Male and Female NPT Valves: 100 PSI
- (1/2″ Hose limits most applications to 20 PSI)
- Body and stem material: Acetal Copolymer
- Stem seal: Nitrile (Buna N)
- 1/4 turn shut off